Encrypt Email Outlook PlugIn Update V2.8 available
Today we have updated our email security PlugIn to Version 2.8.
This Version runs under Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016 and Outlook 365 (Install Version) on Windows 7, 8 and 10. Also running on the Windows Server 2012 Version (tested).
Following changes and fixes were implemented:
- No limit for the email2password assignment list
- Rights problems fixed (we write into %TEMP% now)
- All texts are in the Config Window now (PDF signature)
- A new “quick encryption” button was added, if your standard config is “unencrypted”, but you want a fast way of encryption
- Bugs, if reported and fixable were removed
You may download the new version from the Download Page and backup your password2email list before installation. You should be able to install OVER the existing installation, but please end Outlook before you do so. Existing licenses continue to work! No matter what email service or email provider (gmail, hotmail, etc.) you use, our Outlook encryption plugin will work for you to encrypt your messages and to make sure your email encryption is handled properly. Secure email and one click encryption in Outlook is what we strive for.